发表主题
论坛首页 推荐主题 主题专辑 爱医培训 爱医杂志 签约作者 荣誉勋章 排行榜 我的主页
查看: 2748|回复: 0
打印 上一主题 下一主题

[大学英语] 英译汉

[复制链接]
跳转到指定楼层
1# 楼主
发表于 2016-1-13 17:23 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式

马上注册,结交更多好友,享用更多功能,让你轻松玩转社区。

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?注册

x
英译汉
1.The students had been reading The Catcher in the Rye.
  学生们正在读小说《麦田里的守望者》。
2.Now they were to write their own chapter that would follow the last chapter of the novel.
  现在要求他们为小说续写一章。
3.Today he cannot recall...what grades Mrs.Brauch gave him.
  今天他记不得布劳奇夫人给了他几分。
4. ...I went home and wrote a short story, something I have always dreamed of doing...
  我回家写了篇小说,这是我一直梦想着自己能做的事。
5.Dalkoff is convinced that none of this would have happened had that woman not written those four words in the margin of his paper.
  达苛夫坚信如果不是这位女士在他作文的页边批了那四个词,那么这一切都不会发生。
6. ...who would become his wife...
  ...那即将成为他妻子的人...
7.bikeway
  自行车专用道。
8.I was in their bikeway.
  我占了人家的自行车道/我挡了骑自行车人的路。
9. ...I suddenly heard someone shouting behind.
  我突然听到有人在我后面大喊。
10.Turning back,I saw a young man...
  我回身一看,一个年轻人……
11.The place where I had been standing was right by the pavement,a narrow path painted red.
  我刚刚站的地方是一条被漆成红色的小通道,就在人行道旁边。
12.intercity expresses城际直达快车
   regional expresses地区间直达快车
13.Just imagine,what a pleasant thing it will be to carry your bike to the country and lose yourself in Nature.
  想想看,把自行车运到乡间,然后骑车投入大自然的怀抱,那是多么美好的感受啊。
14.Seated beside us were two middle-aged couples, ...
  坐在我们身边的是两对中年夫妇……
15. ...then bike in the moutains.
  ……然后在山间骑自行车。
16.It's very embarrassing to show up without reservations and have to wait for a table,leaving a very bad impression on your date.
  因为没有预定座位而不得不等座是件令人尴尬的事,会给你的约会对象留下很坏的印象。
17.Also,be sure to check to see if they have a dress code and tell your date in advance what to wear.
  同样,务必弄清楚(饭店)对穿着有没有要求,并事先告诉你的约会对象该穿什么。
18.It is bad dining etiquette if you gobble down your food and spend the rest of the time watching your date eat.
  吃饭时狼吞虎咽,吃完后看着你约会的对象吃是不礼貌的行为。
19.Don't place your fork in the side of your mouth as it increases the chances of food sliding away,which could be very embarrassing.
  不要把叉子放在嘴边,因为这样有可能使食物掉下来弄得你很难堪。
20.Excuse yourself and go to the restroom and get it out with a toothpick.
  给你的约会对象打声招呼,然后到洗手间里用牙签把食物挑出来。
21.But the question that made her very nervous was almost as new as a freshman is on campus...
  但让她感到紧张的是个全新的问题,这种感觉差不多就像刚进校的新生对一切感到陌生一样......
22.Computers cost a lot of money, and McDowell had no idea what to buy.
  电脑很贵,而且麦克道尔也不知道买哪一款好。
23.It turned out to be the first big mistake of her college life...
  结果这成了她大学生活中所犯的第一个大错......
24.Technology has become a way of life for students these days.
  科技现在已成为学生的一种生活方式。
25. ...and (the students) in the evening check e-mail in search of the hottest party.
  到了晚上(学生们)查看电子邮件以寻找有关最热闹的聚会的信息。
26.They are forever downloading free music from the Web.
  他们不断地从网上下载免费音乐。
27.It's necessary for adapting to college life.
(电脑)对适应大学生活是必要的。
28.But why do some people become ill because of it while others do not?
  但是为什么有些人因此而得病,其他人却没有呢?
29.Stress is a physical or emotional reaction to situations that we have trouble dealing with.
  我们无法应对某些处境时,紧张便是我们身体上或情绪上对这些处境的一种反应。
30.Sometimes, however, so many stressful situations come into our lives that we don't have much time to relax in between them.
  不过,有时候,我们的生活中紧张状况一个接一个,其间我们都没什么时间放松。
31.Some experience the terrible stomach pains that come with having an ulcer.
  一些人因胃溃疡而感到胃痛。
32.Doctors say that we should look at these symptoms as warnings from our bodies that we are not taking proper care of ourselves.
  医生说我们应该将这些症状视作来自我们身体的警告,说明我们没有好好照料自己。
33.To avoid serious consequences,they say,it is essential that we should eat nutritious meals and get lots of sleep.
  他们(医生)说,为了避免严重的后果,我们必须有营养丰富的饮食和大量的睡眠。
34.They recommend taking time to relax, especially when we face situations like examinations,that we know are going to be stressful.
  他们建议我们腾出一些时间来放松自己,尤其当我们面临像考试这样一些我们知道会让人紧张的情况时。
35.Experts have found that people who learn to see problems as challenges or opportunities instead of as obstacles are able to reduce their levels of stress.
  专家们发现,有些人将问题视作挑战或机遇而不是障碍,这些人就能减轻自己的心理压力。

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|关于我们|隐私保护|版权保护|小黑屋|爱爱医 ( 粤ICP备2023094852号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-12 13:38

Powered by Discuz! X3.1

© 2001-2013 Comsenz Inc.