UID97570
阅读权限20
专业分
贡献分
爱医币
鲜花
注册时间2006-3-18
|
马上注册,结交更多好友,享用更多功能,让你轻松玩转社区。
您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?注册
x
康复科常见医患用语150句
一、 礼貌用语:
1. 医患:早上好! (下午好!晚上好!)
Doctor(Patient):Good morning(Good afternoon ,Good evening) !
2. 医:您好吗? 患:我挺好,谢谢您.
D: How are you ? P: I’m fine ,thank you
3. 医:您好,我很久没有见到您了, 怎么样? 患:一般,感觉有点腰痛.
D: Hello,I haven’t seen you for a long time . How’s everything going? P: Just so-so,I have some pain on my lower.
4. 医:您怎么了? 患:我感觉颈肩部不适。
D:Can I help you ? P: I feel uncomfortable in my neck and shoulder.
5. 医:请坐. 患:谢谢!
D:Please take a seat. P:Thank you !
6. 医:请在外面等一下,一会就轮到您了.患:好的.
D: Please wait outside , it will be your turn soon. P: OK.
7. 医:请问贵姓? 患:我叫X.
D:Can (May) I have your name? P:Yeah, my name is X.
8. 医:听说您不舒服,我很难过. 患:这是无可避免的事. 我感觉很严重.
D:I am sorry to hear that you don’t feel well. P:It’s just one of those things, it sounds serious.
9. 医:请告诉我您怎么了.
D:Tell me about your trouble,please.
10. 患:有什么问题?严重吗? 医:现在还不好说是什么问题。
P:What’s wrong with me?It’s serious? D:It’s difficult to say whatis exactly wrong just now.
11. 医:请您松开衣服,好吗?
D:Would you mind slipping off your clothes?
12. 医:尽量放松,保持镇静.
D:Try to relax and keep calm.
13. 医:看来您最好还是住院.
D:It seems you had better be hospitalized.
14. 医:我认为您需要定期回来做检查。
D:I think you have to come back for periodical check-ups.
15 医:需要一些才能恢复.
D:It will take long to recover.
16 医:我相信您能很快康复。
D:I am sure you’ll be all right in no time. P:Let me try. Thank you
17 医:您不能继续工作了,应该卧床休息一周。
D:You cann’t keep on working and should stay in bed for a week.
18 医:您应该多到户外去多多运动。 患:好啊.
D:You should go outdoors more and get plenty of exercise. P:That’s a good idea.
19 医:饮食要有规律,多吃蔬菜、水果和充足的睡眠。
D:Have regular meals,keep a diet with a lot of vegetables,fruit and enough sleep.
20 医:今天您感觉怎么样?
D:How are you feeling today?
21 医:您哪不舒服?
D:What’s the matter with you ?(What’s bothering you ?)
22 医:您以前接受过任何治疗吗?
D:Have you ever received any treatment before?P:
23 医:您以前曾做过什么治疗?
D:What kind of treatment did you have in the past?
24 医:您什么时候开始发现这些症状的?
D:When did you begin to notice these symptoms?
25 医:过去您患过什么病?
D:What disease have you had before?
26 医:不能过于劳累,不要熬夜工作。
D:Don’t work too hard and stay up late working.
27 医:疼痛减轻了些吗?
D:Is the pain getting less?(Is the pain getting less?)
28 医:疼了多久?
D:How long have you had pain?
29 医:以前这样痛过吗?
D:Have you ever had this pain before?
30 医:您这种症状持续多长时间了?患:将近1月.
D:How long have you been like this?
31 D:It’s frequent and prevalent.
32 医:还有哪些您不清楚的?
Is there anything else that you don’t understand ?
33 医:您还有哪些不舒服的吗?
D:Is there anything else that worries you ?( Is there anything else that bothers you ?)
34 Comprehencive evaluation ,treatment and rehabilitation help you recover and return to the work site.
35 D:May I participate in any regular exercise?
36 D:Long-time and formal therapeutic exercise is important for enhancing functional independence and quality of life for stroke patients.
37
38 D:A final goal of treatment of aphasia is to improve the patient’s ability to speak ,understand , read and write without electronic communication aids.
39 医: D:How about activities of dailing living such as feeding , grooming, dressing,bathing and toileting? P:It’s difficult for me, I need the use of assistive devices, especially when I transfer on and off the toilet using a wheelchair and grab bars.
40 医:您的手感觉怎样?患:有时感觉有点麻木。
D:How about your sensation of your hands?P: Sometimes I feel numb.
41 医:你特别受气候影响吗?患:以前是的,现在不了。
D:Are you particularly bothered by the weather?P:No.I used to be before.
42 医:您应卧床休息几天。
D:You should stay in bed for a few days.
43 医:我建议您做一个疗程的针灸。
D:I suggest you have a course of acupuncture.
44 医:为了防止压疮,卧床时记得每两小时翻身一次。
D:Be sure to change your position every two hours when you lie on bed n order to prevent bed sore.
45 医:这只手的感觉完整,但肌力稍减弱。
The sensation of his hands was intact,but strength was slightly diminished.
46 医:你最好将患肘放在高于心脏的部位上并经常活动你的指关节。
You’d better keeep your elbow higher than your heart and move your finger joints from time to time.
47 医:您需要做牵引,解除肌肉痉挛和减轻水肿.
D:You need a traction to relieve muscle spasms and reduse edema.。
48 P:I maybe miss from work. D: Never mind. Approximately 90% of patient with low back pain have good to excellent outcomes with nonoperative management, with return to work rates of more than 90%.
49 医:不象有什么严重情况,但还是要拍一张X光片(CT),来确诊一下。
D:There doesn’t seem to be anything serious,but we’ll take an X-ray picture( a CT scan) just to be certain.
50 医:这是帮助你的感觉恢复的最好的活动。
D:It’s the best activity that can help your sensation recovery.
51 医: D:Do you have any neurological problems such as weakness or sensory, visual, coordination, balance, or memory deficits that we have not yet discussed?
52 D:Can you tell me the size and location of open skin areas,if present?
53 D:Do you have problems changing your position in bed?
54 D:How long do you stay in one position in bed?
55 医: D:How long do you sit up in the same chair?
56 医: D:Do you eat or drink any nutritional supplements?
57 医:您耐力久吗?
D:Do you have any endurance problems?
58 医:您有饮食问题?
D:Do you have appetite problems?
医:您有吞咽问题?
D:Do you have swallowing problems?
[ 本帖最后由 lwq611202 于 2006-6-29 08:20 编辑 ] |
|