爱爱医医学论坛

标题: 地震有感---reflection on the earthquake有奖翻译开始喽 [打印本页]

作者: msj1018    时间: 2008-5-25 10:27
标题: 地震有感---reflection on the earthquake有奖翻译开始喽
Learning that an earthquake measuring 7.8 Richter Scale broke out in Sichuan province, I was too aghast to say anything. as it is universally known, earthquake seldom steals an attack to Sichuan province, but it has become brutal reality today. Following the ogreish disaster is the numerous casualties, which can sink our heart to the lowest bottom effortlessly.

When logging onto the relevant websites that depicted the current situation of the scenes assaulted by the devil, I dare not even glance at the debris and the appalling corpses buried under the shambles. I dare not imagine how many people have been bereaved of their precious lives, how many families have been deprived of their reunion and happiness, how many loving and caring wives or husbands have lost their beloved ones, how many children have been divested of their parents and how many parents have been looted of their offspring. More achingly, my eyes dare not touch the desperately grief-stricken expressions of the bereaved! While all of my roommates were talking about the accident and signing helplessly, I just maintained silent and went on with my own business stilly. I do not want to pour out all my sympathy tow<!--HAODF:8:jixinghuxijiongpozonghezheng-->ards<!--HAODF:/8:jixinghuxijiongpozonghezheng--> the victims to my roommates. I am just nonstop praying to the survivors wholeheartedly, wishing that they could gain more felicity after the mortal calamity. i firmly believe that God is surely there to bless all that revived , though he had witnessed numerable innocent lives ruined hopelessly. Fairly often, even the sacred God is powerless to cherish treasurable lives of human. What we can do is try our best to save ourselves when encountering hazards.

From this mischance, I impressively learn that sometimes our human life is so frail, so much so that we can lose control of it before we realize what has stolen it. But such natural disasters as earthquake is still somehow unpredictable and thus inevitable, hence when it falls on us, we can just flounder with all our strength regardless of what the result might be. Probably we may be vanquished to death by the misfortune physically, but never mentally! not until the very end should we cease our buffeting!

精彩短篇,特举办有奖翻译,请参与者将答案加密500以上,一周后公布答案,对于回复精彩者给予积分及鲜花鼓励!请楼主不要泄露答案!

[ 本帖最后由 水塔 于 2008-5-25 16:26 编辑 ]
作者: platelet2008    时间: 2008-5-26 00:44
当我得知四川发生了里氏7.8级的地震时,我惊呆了。大家都知道四川很少发生地震,但今天变成残忍的事实。这场大灾难带来了不计其数的损失,它毫不费力的将我们的心沉到了谷底。

当我进入描绘震后场面的相关网站时,我甚至不忍心看那废墟下的碎石和那一具具尸体,我不敢想象有多少人失去了他们宝贵的生命,有多少家庭被剥夺了团圆和幸福,有多少爱着和关心着他们的妻子和丈夫永别了他们深爱的人,有多少孩子失去了他们的父母,有多少的父母再也见不到他们的孩子。我的双眼再也不敢触碰那些失去亲人的人们的绝望眼神。当我的室友们谈论这次地震和显得无助时,我只是继续平静的做着我的事情。我不想对着我的室友们来倾泻我对那些死去的人的同情。我只是全心全意不停的祈祷,愿那些幸存者在这次致命的大地震之后能够得到更多的幸福。我坚信,虽然上帝绝望的目睹了不计其数的无辜者的生命遭到践踏,但他一定在某个角落里保佑着我们。很正常,即使是神圣的上帝也没有那么多的能力来珍惜全部值得珍惜的人类的生命。我们要做的就是当面临危险时要尽全自救。

从这次事故中,我深刻的体会到有时人类的生命太脆弱了,以至于在我们还没意识到是什么把她夺去了时我们就已经失去了她。但是像地震这样的自然灾害仍然无法预测和避免,所以当它落到我们头上时,不管结局如何我们都要竭尽全力的往前挣扎。虽然我们的肉体很能被死亡打败,但我们的精神永不屈服!不到最后绝不罢休!

[ 本帖最后由 水塔 于 2008-6-4 10:05 编辑 ]
作者: 火雨    时间: 2008-5-27 00:36
如何加密啊

[ 本帖最后由 火雨 于 2008-5-27 00:40 编辑 ]
作者: 火雨    时间: 2008-5-27 00:48
四川省发生了7.8级地震让我吃惊得无话可说,以为地震很少会发生在四川,
但他已残酷得发生在我们面前。灾难引起的大量伤亡将我们的心冻到冰点。
    当登录报道有关灾难现场的网站,我的眼睛不忍接触那废墟中遇难的人们,
不忍想象多少人在灾难中丧失生命,多少家庭破碎,多少人失去了最爱,多少
孩子失去父母,多少年迈的父母与子女阴阳相隔。更让我心痛的是看到人们极度
悲伤的表情。当我的室友们讨论这次灾难并且很悲伤时,我默默得保持安静,我
不想对室友们宣泄我对遇难者的同情,我要不停得为遇难者祈祷,愿他们能够在